- 11 miles on a treadmill, 8:40 avg pace
- Generally speaking, I felt pretty good. Had a bit of an upset stomach about 3/4 of the way through that demanded a quick stop, but otherwise things felt great and I even managed to pick up my pacing toward the end.
- Didn’t do any post run rehab…was too focused on making s’mores croissants.
- 1.7 miles easy run
- Weights: single left dead lifts, sumo squats, dumbbell lunges, bicep curls, tricep extensions, seated row, lat raise
- 30/30/30 and herbie rehabd
- Feeling grateful for being discplined and doing weight training tonight.
- 2.58 miles. Wanted it to be a tempo run but legs were sore and tired from last two workouts. Power walked the remaining 39 mins until I hit an hour on the treadmill.
- 30/30/30 and herbie rehab.
- Feeling grateful that the pork tenderloin I made for dinner turned out amazingly
- 60 minutes of trx, herbie rehab, 30/30/30
- 40 min power walk. Legs simply felt like death warmed over…esp. after TRX.
- Feeling grateful for good company that is keeping me accountable for TRX and believe it or not, I’m already seeing the benefits.
- 4 miles at an avg. pace of 7:58!!!!! SUB 8s for four miles on average!! YAAAASSSSSSS!!!!!
- Feeling grateful that my work is starting to pay off…my speed is coming back.
- Zero. Got last minute tickets to see Garth Brooks!
- Feeling grateful that I got to see an awesome show missed being a victim of drunken violence by a hair.
- Zero. Pre-race rest.
Weekly run mileage: 14.2
Total run mileage: 352.54