Although racing through the prairies can be perfectly magical on its own, we princesses have a few bigger aspirations too!
Prairie Princesses Joint Bucket List
- runDisney Glass Slipper Challenge (Enchanted 10k + Princess Half Marathon)
- runDisney Dumbo Double Dare (Disneyland 10k + Half Marathon)
- runDisney Princess Half Marathon (Completed: February 2013)
- runDisney Tinkerbell Half Marathon
- runDisney Disneyland Half Marathon
- runDisney Walt Disney World Half Marathon
- runDisney Wine & Dine Half Marathon
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Las Vegas Half Marathon
- Nike Women’s Half Marathon San Francisco
Princess Lindsey’s Bucket List
- complete 5k sub-28:00 minutes
- complete 10k sub-60:00 minutes
- complete Half Marathon sub-2:00:00 hours
- 10 timed races in 2013 (current status: 9 complete, 1 more scheduled = 10!)
- get a runDisney Coast-2-Coast medal (run a half marathon on each coast in the same calendar year)
- do each runDisney race at least once!
- run in every Canadian province/territory (complete so far: Alberta, Saskatchewan)
- run in NYC (planned for US Thanksgiving 2013!)
- run in Europe
- run south of the equator
Princess Lisa’s Bucket List
- Run another Marathon (preferably NYC)
- Run a race in NYC.
- Run a sub 4-hour Marathon
- Run each Disney Race at least once, including the “challenges” like the Coast to Coast and Dumbo Double Dare Challenge etc.
- Disneyland Half (completed 2010, 2013)
- Princess Half (completed 2013 and 2015)
- Dumbo Double Dare (completed 2013)
- Coast to Coast (completed 2013)
- Tower of Terror 10 Miler (completed October 2014)
- Glass Slipper Challenge (completed February 2015)
- Tinkerbell Half/Pixie Dust Challenge (completed May 2015)
- Pink Coast to Coast (completed May 2015)
- Wine & Dine (to be completed November 2015)
- Run a sub 55:00 minute 10K (completed in July 2013)
- Run a sub 25 minute 5K
- Run a race in Europe (Paris or London preferred)
- Run a race in Australia (preferably the Sydney Marathon (likely a half)
- Run a sub 1:50 and then a sub 1:45 half marathon.
- Race in an Olympic distance triathlon
- Run the Great Wall of China Marathon, even if I have to walk.