- Commit to Get Fit 10K…oy…that was rough. (6.33 miles on my garmin..bah)
- Average pace was 8:21…more deets to come in my race recap.
- Splits: 7:59/7:48/8:11/8:59/8:30/8:56/7:19
- Feeling grateful that I was simply able to finish it without pain. Given that I was in pain all the time from this time 2013 until fall of 2015, I’m feeling pretty happy to be pain free in life and in running.
- Rest day – had a migraine and getting out of bed wasn’t happening.
- Feeling grateful for migraine meds…they work 90% of the time…though they didn’t quite work today. lol
- 3.51 miles easy. Felt good just to move and about 15 minutes of walking for warm up and cool down.
- 30/30/30 and herbie rehab.
- Feeling grateful that I survived the work day without throttling anyone.
- 60 minutes of trx, herbie rehab, 30/30/30
- speed work: half mile repeats, 5.08 miles
- Splits: 8:42 (w/u)/7:52/8:48/7:42/8:53/7:40/8:59/7:31/9:19
- Feeling grateful for discipline that helped me not only go to trx, but do speed work AFTER trx, when I was ready to go home.
- sorta easy 5 miles and change…I forgot to start my watch and I took a walk break. unofficial total mileage was over 6 miles on the treadmill…5.16 on the garmin.
- splits:8:34/8:35/8:36/8:34/13.21 (.15 mile walk break)/8:24
- Feeling grateful for a faster than easy run that felt pretty good despite being fatigued from my double workout yesterday.
- Rest Day.
- Feeling grateful for an impromptu dinner and a friend. French fries and grapefruit beer have never been more enjoyable.
- 4 miles ish–my Garmin was dead….but I just took it wasy and felt pretty darn great.
- Feeling grateful for chillaxed Saturdays.
Weekly run mileage: 23.92
Total run mileage: 362.26