- Zero. Plans changed and it left no time to run.
- Feeling grateful another birthday for one of my adopt a nieces.
- 10 miles. Average pace 8:40
- Feeling grateful this happened, but I wasn’t thinking it was. 🙂
- 3.0 miles that was supposed to be easy but I ended up running 8:16/8:17/8:11. I just felt the urge to run the stress of the day away, even though it hurt me after.
- Feeling grateful that I appear to be injury free despite getting t-boned on my drive to work. I am also grateful for the man who stopped and came forward as a witness to my accident and the fact that the cops who were a few about 50 metres away also came to my aid during the accident.
- 5.11 miles of speed work
- 8:43 (w/u)/7:48/8:48/7:39/8:52/7:38/8:56/7:36/10:20 (c/d)
- Feeling grateful for a number of things today….feeling grateful a friend hung with me while I did this speed work…because good grief did it feel horrible. I’m also feeling grateful that today marks the one-year anniversary at my new job and I am still alive.
- No fitness today – going out with some friends from high school to see a band we loved in high school…it’s going to be epic!!!
- Feeling grateful for pineapple mojitos and laughs and friends.
- 4.01 miles. Splits: 8:18/ 8:16/8:18/8:19
- Glad I got the run in as I had a lot of stuff to do tonight and I wanted to quit at mile two.
- Zero fitness. Not planned, but late night on Friday and early morning to volunteer for the Pride 5K this morning…left me feeling bagged..plus I had plans in the evening.
- Feeling grateful for fun nights with good friends.
Weekly run mileage: 22.12
Total run mileage: 315.40