- 3.12 miles….feeling discouraged after so many shitty runs…so I’m just phoning it in.
- Feeling grateful for my grams on this mother’s day…she is awesome.
- 5.01 miles at 8:21…best run I have had in weeks…such a relief.
- Feeling grateful for Cherry Garcia ice cream.
- 3.12 easy run today…and it felt easy…even while texting a ton. lol.
- Feeling grateful that I have some really awesome people in my life.
- 3.59 miles of speed work. Did a five minute warm up and then 0.5 mile repeats and then a mile cool down
- 8:36 (w/u)/7:39/8:43/7:43/8:48/8:38(c/d)
- Feeling grateful that this workout didn’t feel entirely like death.
- No fitness today – had a birthday party/girls night to attend.
- Feeling grateful for all the laughs this evening…rest assured there were many!
- No fitness today, again, as I it was a long week with lots of emotion (so much drama…though there was some great stuff), and I have a race on Saturday morning
- Feeling grateful for the weekend. It is soooooo needed.
- 10K Race…and I didn’t feel entirely like death (6.32 miles on my Garmin).
- Finishing time 52:15 (chip time).
- Splits (Garmin): 8:13/8:13/8:13/8:16/8:19/8:33/7:49 (0.32 miles for my last split according to the Garmin)
- Everything felt really great til mile 5- 6 – got a stitch in my side and it felt awful.
- Feeling grateful for a functioning, pain free race and for friends who came out to celebrate my race victory today.
Weekly run mileage: 21.16
Total run mileage: 271.71