Sorry it’s a bit late this week…and it was a rough run week. lol.
- 3.12 miles of death – running after a gastro bug for most of the weekend and not eating since Friday at dinner….hurt. Avg pace 9:12….felt like 19:12.
- Feeling grateful that my gastro bug finally seems to be leaving my alone.
- calf is all knotted up and I’m afraid to run and really mess it up. Opted to use the stationary bike for 30 mins and then power walk a smidge over a mile in about 15 minutes on an incline.
- Feeling grateful that this tight calf thing isn’t a problem more often.
- zero. Needed a day to myself.
- Feeling grateful that I took the day…totally needed it.
- 5.81 miles…running and walking. Ran really fast to start and then after a little over a mile, my energy just died. A friend joined me for suffering on the treadmill next to me…helped me get some extra miles in.
- Feeling grateful that I had company during a run that felt rather hellish, though my one faster mile at the beginning (was 8:07 min/mile) was a tiny bit encouraging.
- 3.13 miles…seriously…no energy after the first mile. This stomach bug has thrown me for a loop.
- Feeling grateful that I, at the very least, got in some mileage.
- 3.12 miles at 8:22 pace…tried to do some weird version of speed work toward the end…so the last mile was at 8:15…but meh…felt death like, though not as death like as before.
- Feeling grateful that I got to have drinks out on a patio in the sun with a lovely friend.
- 3.12 miles…average pace 8:43. Still not feeling great, but better than all my other runs this week…though that really isn’t saying much.
- Feeling grateful for my friend’s boyfriend gifted me with a Terry Fox tee shirt. 🙂
Weekly run mileage: 18.3
Total run mileage: 250.55