TGIF to the max. It’s been a busy week in work and outside of work. I’m glad to have a partially chill weekend ahead. I say partial as it is quite likely that I will have to work this weekend to prep for a presentation I’m doing on Tuesday on a new initiative I will be proposing and leading in my organization…scary but awesome.
As this Friday Five is on the bleeding edge of a new month…and it’s finally feeling like spring, I’m going to pop up a May bucket list for the five things I want to do this month.
- Run a 10K race. There are a few coming up….just need to pull the trigger. It will be my first race in a year…and it won’t be pretty. The goal will be to finish and nothing more.
- Test out the different running clubs in the city. Yes, I know…I have said I would do this before and I failed…but I’m really hoping that this time, I can find one that sticks. I feel like I would benefit from having running buddies.
- Do some cross training…weights…cycling..yoga…swimming…I need to shake it up a smidge.
- Spend more time with friends and family…and doing things that aren’t just eating and drinking. I was a bit of a hermit since I started this job…and especially over the winter. I want to change this up big time.
- Try to give myself weekly manicures. I love the look of polished nails, but I’m not so good at it. Perfect time to learn and practice. 🙂
Do you have any fun things you want to do in May? Let me know your May bucket list…or maybe your May f@ck it list?