- Ran a 5K (3.13 based on the Garmin). It was pretty horrible….started it with a light migraine….got ever so much worse by the time I was done. Walked about twenty minutes or so after that to try and balance out the take out I was grabbing for dinner as there was no way I was cooking given how bad I felt.
- Feeling grateful for migraine meds, which eventually kicked in and reduced my pain just in time for me to go to bed.
- 6.51 miles…various inclines between 0.5 and 1.0%. Avg pace: 8:40 and splits: 8:40/8:45/8:44/8:47/8:44/8:35/8:19
- 30/30/30, herbie rehab.
- Feeling grateful that I finally listened to my own advice.
- Nothing. Migraine. Bah.
- Feeling grateful for cherry coke and migraine meds.
- 1/2 mile repeats with 5 minute warm up (0.56 mile) and 5 minute cool down (0.45 mi). Total mileage is 4.01 miles, incline was 1%
- Splits: 7:44/ 8:52/7:47/8:53/7:47/8:55
- 30/30/30, herbie rehab, squats, walking lunges, one legged med ball dead lifts, rows, skull crushers, supermans, clamshells, and then one quick and heavy set of bicep curls and lat raises (gym was closing).
- Feeling grateful for a great day at work and a great workout…and feeling that perfect amount of exhaustion where you can’t wait to get to bed. 😉
- easy 5K today (3.13 miles). Was very sore from all my weights yesterday. Sigh. Did a cool down walk for a bit but I stopped my watch so I’m not sure how long. I’m thinking five mins or so.
- Feeling grateful that my big brother celebrated another birthday and that I had got to see the late, great, Prince live, in concert…twice…
- Nothing. Took a day off because I was just feeling like I needed it.
- Feeling grateful for a night to myself, doing anything I felt like.
- 2.91 miles of running and a whole lot more walking. Just wasn’t feeling it today. meh.
- Feeling grateful that I survived a very stressful moment when out with friends this evening.
Weekly run mileage: 19.69
Total Swim mileage: 5.13 miles (8.28 kms)
Total run mileage for 2016: 238.44 miles