- 10K!! (6.22 miles) Longest I have run since probably the last week of February.
- Average pace was 8:40. Splits: 8:34/8:42/8:43/8:44/8:45/8:37/8:10 (.22)
- 30/30/30, herbie rehab, clam shells
- 30 minutes Yoga for Runners – Yoga with Adrienne.
- Feeling grateful for a productive day. Washed my sheets and duvet in addition to my regular laundry, got groceries AAAAND made pizza from scratch and made another that I popped into the freezer for a quick dinner another day.
- Ran 4.15 miles in 35 minutes (not the 37 I wrote in this pic…#typo). I forgot I did a two minute warm up walk to start.
- Also did 30/30/30, herbie rehab, clam shells, sumo squats, walking lunges, rows, lateral raises, bicep curls, assisted dips, one legged dead lifts
- Feeling grateful for the fact that New Kids on the Block came in the last little bit of my run. Hearing and seeing Step By Step brought a whole lotta joy to those last few minutes…even if I looked like an idiot miming the dance moves from the video and singing to myself as I ran.
- Impromptu coffee date instead of swim club. Check the post.
- Feeling grateful that I am doing what feels right re this whole swim thang!
- Ran 4.0 and walked another 1.10 miles at a good clip and incline (can’t remember exactly) Pace for the run was avg 8:45 and my incline was at 0.5.
- Wish it felt better but my dinner felt like a brick in my stomach and I developed a stitch after the first mile that persisted until I finished.
- Also did my quick weight plan at work: squats, deadlifts, lunges, calf raises, rows, hamstring curls on a physio ball, bicep curls, tricep extensions, lateral raises and three adapted chin ups (jump up and lower my self down as slow as I can)
- 30/30/30 and herbie rehab…as I write this I realize I forgot my clam shells…bah!
- Feeling grateful that despite today’s run sucking, I am noticing my fitness and endurance and mental toughness is improving.
- 6x 400m (.25 mile) repeats and then a cool down 5 min walk. Total run mileage: 3 miles
- Feeling grateful to have done my first bit of speed work in about 6 weeks..or maybe 8.
- Active rest day – last curling lesson!
- Feeling grateful that I had the guts to try out these curling lessons. I can’t believe how much fun I have had learning it!
- easy 3.12 at the gym this morning. Keeping it easy so I am ready to attempt a 7 miler tomorrow.
- Feeling grateful that I got to have a lovely dinner with a friend I haven’t seen in a looong time!
Weekly run mileage: 20.49
Total Swim mileage: 5.13 miles (8.28 kms)
Total run mileage for 2016: 198.96 miles (almost 200 miles!!!)