- 3.12 miles. Totally wasn’t feeling it today. All my runs leading up today have been good, solid and hard…just not feeling it today.
- Feeling rather grateful that this is the first Valentine’s Day in many, many years that I didn’t feel like a sad ol’ spinster! #smallvictories
- 15-minute rule – 1.77 miles running and then another 45 minutes walking (another three miles)
- 30/30/30 (physio ball pikes/push ups/squats)
- Feeling grateful that I just listened to my body today. Said body wanted ice cream and not to run…so that is just what I did.
- Nothing. Migraine. Sigh.
- Feeling grateful that I had access to my favourite migraine food – Trader Joe’s White Cheddar Mac and Cheese.
- 3.12 miles in 26:25. Saving speed work for tomorrow when I am over my migraine hangover.
- 30/30/30 (push ups, air squats, spider man planks) plus lunges, deadlifts, clam shells and calf raises.
- Feeling grateful that I didn’t have any pain when doing lunges for the first time in over 18 months.
- 4 miles at an avg pace of 8:17 min/mile. Had another migraine so this one was tough but it had to happen
- Feeling grateful that I was able to get in my run despite feeling crappy.
- 90 minutes of curling! So fun.
- Feeling pretty good after a fun night of curling – my last until I return from Australia.
- 4 miles or short incline intervals (I haven’t done incline intervals in ages so I took it easy), then I walked awhile after. Total mileage was 5.65 miles
- Feeling grateful for a movie and dinner date with my darling big brother!
Weekly run mileage: 16.01miles
Total Swim mileage: 3.78 miles (6.1 kms)
Total run mileage for 2016: 110.24 miles