- 60 minutes of hot yoga.
- Feeling grateful for going to yoga and just feeling more like myself.
- 5 miles running. Felt like arse after a long day and a late dinner a la Dominos (felt like a tonne of dominos was in my stomach).
- 30/30/30 (push ups, sit ups, one leg squats), hip flexor rehab exercises, and several body weight exercises including: donkey kicks, clam shells, calf raises, mountain climbers.
- Feeling grateful for getting my arse to the gym when every thing in my mind was telling me to stay home.
- Opted out of swim club – the idea of driving across the city, getting soaked and then driving home through Jets Hockey game traffic on the way home just didn’t appeal to me…plus I had to do some work, which would’ve been impossible if I had gone for my swim.
- Opted to sneak into the gym instead. Ran 3.5 miles and it felt great. Followed it up with 30/30/30 (jump squats, push ups, v snaps)
- Feeling grateful for my dear ol’ Coach Dad.
- 4.02 miles – I did a 10 minute warm up run, 2 – 0.5 mile repeats and then one round of Tabatta sprints and a cool down run for a few minutes.
- 30/30/30 (air squats, push ups and v snaps), plus Herbie rehab, walking lunges, one leg deadlifts with a medicine ball.
- Feeling grateful for the two lovely emails I received today – one from one of my staff members thanking me for giving her more things to do/learn/lead. The other was from a good friend of mine, thanking me for a gift I gave his eldest daughter. 🙂 Def. feeling the love today. 🙂
- 2.02 miles – one mile warm up and then I mixed in upper body weight exercise and fast laps around the track for another mile (typically 2-3 laps and then two exercises, repeat). Exercises included rows, bicep curls, dips and chest press. Also did my 30/30/30 (squats, 3×30 second planks, push ups).
- Feeling grateful for potato chips and salted caramel chocolate. Had a stressful day and I indulged in both of these today and it was perfection.
- rest day! Celebrated “Pal-entines Day” with one of my oldest friends a bit early and then we got our arts and crafts on, making valentine’s for people going through cancer treatments.
- Feeling grateful for the health of those nearest and dearest to me.
- 5.51 miles total. 3.5 running and two walking. 30/30/30 and herbie
- Feeling grateful for potato chips. Yes…the ones I ate on Thursday and I ate more. So. Damn. Good. 🙂
Weekly run mileage: 18.04 miles
Total Swim mileage: 3.78 miles (6.1 kms)
Total run mileage for 2016: 73.07 miles