- 5 miles with one tiny walk break.
- Feeling grateful for Sunday and not having to run around like a crazy person today.
- ran a hard 3.12 miles. I’m not going to post the pace as, the more I run with my uncalibrated Garmin (my new one that I got for Christmas), the more I am feeling like it isn’t quite right. What I can say is that I’m running at higher numbers on the treadmill and it is feeling harder so that has to count for something.
- Feeling grateful of just the growth I have experienced in my life in the last 8 months. This new job has changed a lot and despite the crazy stressful times, it also feels pretty damn fantastic, too.
- swim club – 2 kms – 1.24 miles
- Feeling grateful for my bed. I am physically and mentally exhausted.
- 3.12 miles hard – approximate time 24:40…I say approximate as my Garmin was acting funny so I guessed based on the treadmill. I did run progressively harder, which felt pretty damn good.
- Feeling grateful that I got out and moved, as I didn’t feel like doing anything.
- I worked…instead of working out. It sucks, but after working a nearly 12 hour day, I was not in the mood to move.
- Feeling grateful that I actually got some stuff accomplished. I was hopeful that it meant for a calmer day tomorrow but I made the mistake of checking my work email before bed and I don’t think that is going to be the case anymore.
- curling lessons
- run 3.12 hard miles in the work gym
- Feeling a whole lotta gratitude for a calmer (though still insanely busy) work day.
- 4.85 miles (1.5 a warm up walk)
- I will be honest, it was hard finding something to be grateful for today. My emotions were everywhere – I blame the exhaustion and stress of the past weeks and knowing it will continue for about four more.
- I guess, at the end of the day, what I’m thankful for is the fact that my emotional health is better….that I allow myself to feel this stuff…get it out of my system and the next day, feel like my normal self again. It’s taken a long time to get to this place and I’m immensely grateful.
Weekly run mileage: 19.21 miles
Total Swim mileage: 3.78 miles (6.1 kms)
Total run mileage for 2016: 55.03 miles