- 5 miles. Played with speed and incline the whole way in the hopes that it will keep Herbie the Hip Flexor from coming back. Was sorta fun and sorta exhausting.
- herbie the hip flexor rehab
- Feeling grateful for my dad…despite the fact that he drives me crazy.
- 45 mins walking – 3.25 miles….because I forgot my sports bra. Gah! I was soo in the mood to run. 😐
- Feeling grateful that I moved my body and didn’t just go back home given my lack of sports bra.
- swim club – 70 minutes of swimming at swim club – not as much of a nightmare today. Swam 2300 metres, which is 1.42 miles…it is the furthest I have ever swam in my life! I’m counting that as $1.42 for my runDisney fund. 🙂
- Feeling grateful that swimming was better this evening as the last class left me feeling very discouraged.
- zero. Wicked sore throat, body aches, am def. starting to get sick.
- Feeling grateful that I don’t get sick all the time. First full on cold (I’ve had mini- bouts (like 24-ish hours of feeling like a cold coming on and it disappears), in about two years.
- zero. Still sick, feeling exhausted from a crazy day at work.
- feeling grateful I don’t have a race coming up immediately. I think it is going to be awhile before I am back to the gym.
- zero. Again, illness. And another crazy day at work. I am definitely not doing anything on Saturday – this girl needs a rest and recovery day.
- Feeling grateful for the fact I have no commitments to anyone or anything this weekend.
- zero. Cold has really taken hold.
- Feeling grateful that my cold and my resulting hibernation has coincided with the coldest weekend that we’ve had this winter.
Weekly run mileage: 8.25 miles
Total Swim mileage: 2.54 miles (4.1 kms)
Total run mileage for 2016: 25.61