- 3.12 miles at a rather decent clip. Then did some leg weights but tweaked something in my lower back (OUCH!)
- Feeling grateful for ice backs and sitting on the couch to watch the Minnesota Vikings
- 45 mins on the stationary bike (13.5 miles). Back was still a bit achey.
- Feeling grateful that my back, despite being achey, doesn’t seem to be really bad.
- swim club – 60 minutes of swimming at swim club – was a night mare, but I still managed to get in almost 1.8 Kms of swimming – which is about 1.1 miles. 🙂 I’m counting that as $1.1 for my runDisney fund.
- Feeling grateful work not being crazy annoying today. I thought today would be horrible and it really wasn’t.
- 3.01 miles. Felt heavy legged and crappy. Meh. I blame residual negative headspace from swimming. And yes, I need to be a bit more Teflon about the thing.
- Feeling grateful that my weird back injury has nearly completely faded.
- 4.86 miles in honour of my lovely friend Nic who is running Dopey for the third year in a row!
- hip flexor rehab (yes, after he yoga tweak I need to start doing this again)
- Feeling grateful for my run. It was exactly what I needed.
- Rest day.
- Feeling grateful for a night off and having a calm day at work.
- 3.25 miles easy. Ran with friends on duelling treadmills today. Was nice. 🙂 Did about 20 minutes of walking, too.
- Feeling grateful for a night with no plans. 🙂
Weekly run mileage: 14.24 miles
Swim mileage (or should I put kilometrage?): 1.8KM
Total run mileage for 2016: 17.36