- 3.33 miles and then another mile of walking….felt pretty good, but admittedly just wasn’t in the mood to run after such a long time away.
- Feeling grateful for having a fun night at the movies with my big brother (Star Wars!)
- 1500M swim mid-day, 3.55 miles of running (this was essentially a 5K and then some tabatta sprints at the end)
- Feeling grateful for having a day off today and moving my body again but not forcing myself into anything crazy.
- first time doing speed work in a loooong time. Two-half mile repeats with a 10 min run warm up and cool down. Total distance was 4.08miles
- Feeling grateful for being able to run fast again. 😉
- No fitness today. To be honest, I was just tired ended up working late and didn’t have time to rush to the gym before I met up with a friend for year end dinner n drinkies.
- Feeling grateful for New Year phone dates with friends far away and drinkies nights with friends that are local.
- No fitness today either. I anticipated a short day at work due to the holiday, but alas it didn’t happen.
- Feeling grateful for the end of a crazy year and excited for the year to come.
- 75 minutes of hot yoga and then a 5K run OUTSIDE!
- Feeling grateful for Mother Nature and the fact she gave us a mild first day of 2016 that was perfect for running
- nothing. too sore from my yoga…apparently not practicing for approximately 20 months means severe DOMS.
- Feeling grateful for a night with no plans. 🙂
Total mileage for the week ending in 2015: 10.96
Total mileage for Nov/Dec 2015: 114.45
Total mileage for 2016: 3.12