- Booo. 15-minute rule. Felt very achy today. Ran 1.75 miles and then walked 2.5 more because walking is better than nothing.
- Feeling like it is a struggle to feel gratitude because I had a crappy run….but eventually came to the realization that even a run is something to be grateful for, regardless of my frustration with it.
- 3.11 miles (5K) and upper weights. Still felt sorta crappy.
- Feeling grateful for comfort food. Having eggs and toast for dinner after a long day was perfection.
- Looong Day – rest day was required.
- Feeling grateful for friends far away. Chatting with them put a big smile on my face on a rather long and frustrating day.
- 4 miles running and then another 1.5 miles walking
- Feeling grateful for things at work finally falling into place.
- 5K at an 8:30ish pace. I am too lazy to go grab my Garmin. Was mentally fatigued and stressed with work. So any decent mileage felt like a big accomplishment
- Feeling grateful for having a day off tomorrow.
- Snuck in a quick 5K after a long day of food prep and errands. It was actually the opposite of quick (felt sluggish and heavy legged), but it was better than nothing.
- Feeling grateful that I did what I had to do for work and then fought my desire to be lazy and get a bunch of stuff done today with my day off.
- zero. nadda. zippo on the fitness train today.
- Feeling grateful that I had scheduled a massage this morning and a fun day of cookie decorating with friends.
Total mileage for the week: 17.58
Total mileage for Nov/Dec 2015: 85.16