- 10K run!!!! OMG! in 55:10. About 6 mins slower than my PR (49:00 flat), but it will come back.
- 60/60/60, hip flexor rehab
- Feeling grateful for the amazingly warm weather we are having.
- Feeling grateful for a night off–my 10K run made for a very sore me today.
- Upper body weights
- 4 miles (8:34 min/mile pace)
- hip flexor rehab
- Feeling grateful that I had the discipline to do weights today after awhile off.
- Lower weights
- 2 mile easy run
- Feeling grateful for the challenges that work is giving me. Despite the fact that it has been horribly frustrating, I know it is just making me better.
- upper weights
- 5K at an 8:21 min/mile average pace! Felt like the old days again!
- Feeling grateful for my rehabbing and that my running is finally improving.
- Curling Class – 90 minutes – so much fun!
- Feeling grateful that I made it through a really, really long day and week at work.
- hip flexor rehab, lower weights
- 1.5 mile walk, 2 miles easy run
- Feeling grateful that I had a luxurious facial this afternoon- so relaxing!
Total mileage for the week: 18.83
Total mileage for Nov/Dec 2015: 67.58