- 3 miles of some speed intervals. I can run in the 8:20s for about .25 of a mile without pain. 🙂
- 60/60/60, hip flexor rehab
- Feeling grateful for my dad. He was just really awesome today.
- Feeling grateful for my friends–had a really nice chat with them and it just felt very life fulfilling.
- 2.11 miles (essentially did the 15 minute rule)
- Feeling grateful that I didn’t quit or beat myself up after my crappy run. Normally I would do both. Instead I hopped on the bike and realized I could try again tomorrow. 🙂
- Feeling grateful for taking the night off from the gym. Really wasn’t in the mood and so I just opted to take a rest night–it was divine. 🙂
- Swimming Class (approx. 1KM)
- We did our first official 100M IM Relay. Butterfly (or in my case dying manatee, back crawl, breast stroke and freestyle).
- Feeling grateful for getting back into swimming, despite my nerves.
- 3.12 miles (essentialy a 5K)
- 45/45/45 (forgot yesterday and am tired today so I am splitting it).
- Curling Class (90 minutes)-
- Feeling grateful that it is the weekend–this week has felt incredibly long.
- 30/30/30, hip flexor rehab
- 4.25 mile walk (super sore hip flexor after curling)
- Feeling grateful that I had a luxurious facial this afternoon- so relaxing!
Total mileage for the week: 12.48
Total mileage for Nov/Dec 2015: 48.75