The Week in Review for Lisa
- 4 miles–outside and in a tank top!!!!!!! Also, finished in 34:15 – 8:34 avg pace – haven’t seen that in ages!
- 60/60/60 (making up for yesterday) + hip flexor rehab
- Feeling grateful for a beautiful day and wearing a tank top in mid-November in Winnipeg
- Rest Day thanks to a 14 hour work day.
- Feeling grateful that that I didn’t toss my cookies in the bumpy van during a work tour!
- Lower body weights + 5K run
- Note weights and then a run is hard. I know it is “good for me” but daaaamn!
- Feeling grateful for my job. Despite my frustrations with certain aspects, it is nice to be part of something and be productive.
- Upper body weights + 15 min rule run with a total of 1.71 miles (not in the mood to do any of this whole fitness thing today)
- 30/30/30 and hip flexor rehab
- Feeling grateful that I just made it to the gym and tried to move. Sometimes that is best I can do and that is totally ok.
- Swimming Class (approx. 1KM) – I don’t actually know because I always lose track of how may lengths we do–but rest assured it was exhausting as today we did a lot more butterfly
- forgot about 30/30/30 oops!
- Feeling grateful that I went to swimming–the weather is horrible, but once I got there, I had a lot of fun and feel great after.
- Curling Class (90 minutes)–it was so awesome, we played actual games and I helped my team win by actually throwing surprisingly well.
- hip flexor rehab – tweaked something – very painful
- forgot about 30/30/30 again.
- Feeling grateful to have some awesome staff people. They are super patient and doing really great work.
- slow, stop filled 4 mile run (Herbie the Hip Flexor is NOT happy)
- hip flexor rehab
- 60/60/60. Making up for missed sessions on Thursday and Friday. Will do the same on Sunday
- Feeling grateful for my dad. He is a super awesome guy. For. Reals.
Total mileage for the week: 12.82
Total mileage for Nov/Dec 2015: 36.27