Happy Friday people!
It is 3 weeks less a day until I go away on vacation! WOO! Bring on Florida, ToT and then Hawaii! Seriously. It cannot come fast enough. Especially since the weather has decided to be especially cruel and turn colder much earlier than it normally does or should.
The Florida part of this trip will be a bit of a whirlwind, but a good whirlwind. We have a lot scheduled into our time in Orlando and I know it will all be a blast. In fact, since I am the excitable type, if I think about it too much, my heart starts to race and I get butterflies in my stomach. 🙂
Wanna know what things I’m looking forward to the most? Well, good, because that’s what this post is about–the five things I am most looking forward to during my visit to Orlando:
1. Running the Tower of Terror 10 Miler (ToT)–there will be a lost of firsts happening with this race–first 10 miler, first time running ToT, first night race, first time I’m running a Disney race for pictures/fun.
2. Riding Splash Mountain in Florida. I haven’t been able to ride this ride since I went in 2001 as it was closed for PHM weekend in 2013. I like this version of the ride much more than Disneyland’s version, so I’m counting down the moments til I’m on this ride…and well, little does my co-blogger know, but I may force her to ride this with me multiple times.
3. New Harry Potter Stuff at Universal Studios–I cannot wait to see the new stuff at Universal and get my picture taken at Platform 9 3/4s while drinking a Butterbeer or five. 🙂
4. Halloween Parties! I have never been to the parks around Halloween…and Lindsey and I are doing not one, but two Halloween parties–the scary one at Universal (can’t wait to tour the Walking Dead Haunted House) and Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party. I am rather pumped to see what they are like. 🙂 And yes, I do realize that this is technically two things. lol.
5. Going to Epcot’s Parisian Breakfast thing as part of the Wine and Dine Festival. I have never been overly impressed with the Disney food, but I’m hoping my expectations are exceeded with this brunch. Very, very excited for this, if only because it means I get to have a Mimosa.