Holy Crap! I feel so loved after everyone’s comments on my venty post from yesterday. Thanks for all the encouragement and advice, ladies–you have no idea how much it helped! I feel heaps better today.
Using yesterday’s post as a launch point, I’m writing out the five things I’m feeling gratitude for today.
1. I am grateful for being the only one in my office–normally it’s really noisy, despite the fact it only houses a handful of people. I LOVE when it is this quiet. I put on some tunes and work my butt off and it feels great.
2. Iced Coffee. Specifically from my favourite local coffee shop. Their cold brew is to die for…and I could drink it all day, every day and not get tired of it. So. Darn. Good.
3. My hair. Most of the time, I don’t have to do anything but let it air dry and it looks pretty darn good. I did just that last night and did nothing to fix my hair this morning. Yay!
4. My friends…both from the blog/Twitter and IRL. They are amazing…and my life would suck without you. Mwas to all of you!
5. The satisfying, though annoying feeling of DOMS from a tough two-a-day workout yesterday. It really does hurt so good.
What are you feeling gratitude for today?