Happy Hump Day!
So week two is already complete. It started with the last bits of a cold and ended with a work trip to Ottawa and an evening at the spa. Believe it or not the workouts still happened–I know–I am impressed too!
- 5 miles easy – 8:37 m/m
- weights(!) – half strength to avoid DOMS tomorrow
- lots of stretching and heat
- 2 miles 8:00m/m – hamstring seized, had to stop
- 45 minutes of walking
- massive stretch session due to hamstring
- Rest Day – legs still crazy sore
- 5 mile Tempo – 7:54 m/m avg pace
- 8 miles – 8:20 m/m avg pace
- stretch/foam roll
Jan 13: Run Club!!!
- 5 miles easy –
- 2.67 miles run/walk – Run Club
Jan 14: Ottawa!
- 5 miles for fun around Ottawa – no pace goals (but I think I ended up doing closer to six because my Garmin took forever to kick in on the GPS)
Total Miles for the week: 32.67
Total Miles for the Year: 52 miles
Goal for moving forward: Consistency. Work travel can be problematic.
Do you have a goal for the week ahead?