I’ve been busy prepping for Superbowl Sunday (Must. Get off. Pinterest. NOW!!), and I’m feeling really behind…. Tomorrow will be my major day of cooking, baking, cleaning, decorating, and rearranging furniture…. So far, all that I have accomplished is grocery shopping and baking this batch of cookies! Lucky, these are a no brainer for me though. A tried, tested, and true fav that is the basic chocolate chip cookie…but with a 3-way twist. Whip up a batch and enjoy them during your Superbowl weekend…or just because! You never need a “REAL” reason to eat cookie dough!!
Makes approx. 5 dozen (60) cookies.
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup semi-sweet or milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup Reese’s peanut butter chips
PREHEAT oven to 375° F.