New week and a new weeks worth of gratitude…here’s the list…
1. A fabulous girls night with my friend and her daughter and an amazing plate of brownies with caramel, and roasted marshmallow topping.
2. I got in a hard fought three miles at the gym. I pulled something on Friday in my hip and it finally has eased off enough to where I could get in a bit of a run.
3. I woke up without an alarm. It doesn’t happen often, but when it does, it is seriously one of the best things in the world.
1. Hung out with my brother and had a few laughs. We don’t see each other much, so it was a pleasant surprise.
2. Also snuck in some time with my aunt and my cousin…and baked them belated birthday cupcakes–was a lovely night!
3. Oh and yeah, I baked these vanilla beam cupcakes–and they were to die for.
1. Managed to pack for Calgary this morning in about 45 minutes. Love that I am such a stellar packer now…allows me to squeeze in extra time to sleep!
2. Made it to Calgary without drama….but with a whole lotta motion sickness.
3. Treated myself to a sparkly manicure once my turbulence induced motion sickness wore off.
1. Long, but productive day at work.
2. Ate some delicious treats at Princess Lindsey’s work event!
3. Oh and I got to briefly see Princess Lindsey! 🙂
1. I am home again…with a two week break from travel.
2. I got to sleep in a bit this morning.
3. I had no odd occurrences, motion sickness or seat mates on the plane.
1. After a stressful few weeks, I enjoyed a few glasses of wine at a party.
2. I drank a creme brûlée latte. Omg! Yum!
3. I didn’t emotional eat today, despite my desire to do so.
1. My iron was high enough to allow me to donate blood–and it is my 30th donation.
2. Slept in this morning–’nuff said!
3. I did nothing tonight and it felt fantastic!