Happy Days People! It’s Friday!
I really love the idea of Five for Friday or Five Things (on a Friday) posts–I’ve already completed one about a month ago on the blog. Sometimes you get introduced to really neat things–be it links, music, products, movies, tv shows, etc. So today I am joining up with the bandwagon…and who knows…maybe it will be a regular thing…or a periodic one like Throwback Thursdays (which I haven’t posted about since before the Dumbo Double Dare…oops!).
1. Dermalogica skin care. I ran out of pretty much everything just before my trip to Disneyland so I scraped together a bunch of samples that I have from Kiehls, Sephora, etc and used those on my trip–bad idea as my face erupted in horrible acne. Now that I have replaced my Dermalogica items…my skin is finally returning to normal. My favourites include the Microfoliant face scrub (it’s divine) and their skin perfect primer–both products are magical. My only complaint is the price point–but fortunately Amazon.ca and Amazon.com sell them for a bit cheaper than the direct site.
2. This Skull Cake Pan from Williams Sonoma. I have to admit, I am more of a Christmas girl than Halloween. Don’t get me wrong–I like Halloween…I just find I don’t get into it as heavily (as an adult) as I do with Christmas. This cake pan, however…might be enough to change my attitude, though, as it is so darn cool.
3. Kate Spade–not only do I love and own several pieces (mostly to do with eating cake for breakfast), but they also have great customer service (got something sent directly to my hotel in California) and they have a sale on 20% off of regular priced items on the website or in store this weekend. Sadly, I will not be partaking as Miss Spade’s stuff is rather pricey and the bills from California have yet to come in plus…and I have a trip to Minneapolis planned in October. *sigh*
4. Apparently it is Run@Work Day. Why nobody tells me things, I don’t know. But…I like the idea behind it and would even consider doing it if I had known about it in advance…and worked in an area of the city where I wouldn’t be chased by sketchy people for a few blocks after I scared them awake from their mid-day slumber….though…it is a good way to get speed work in. In any case, try to get on your runners and hit the pavement–and do an extra mile for me, will ya?! 😉
5. Speaking of running–I might have to indulge in this shirt, which I found on Hungry Runner Girl. I am in love and I am going to find a way to get it into my greedy Canadian paws (yes, I know I just said I was watching my spending…but this shirt is about $80…not $400 like a lot of the Kate Spade purses I love). Oh and even better–it comes in TURQUOISE! If you are Canadian, you can find the shirt well…apparently nowhere. If you are American, you are a lucky one, and you can purchase it here.
Anything you are loving this Friday that you want to share? Let me know in the comments!